Thursday 16 January 2014

New Year

As previously noted I have had some major blog-related wobbles - mainly because people I know we're reading my blog and I felt cringed out by it all! I am taking my own advice - what would Beyonce do! I am now back as I find it cathartic. New year, new start. I have lots of things I want to achieve and I feel really motivated!
First stop is really boring and it is potty training the youngest. Started today and by lunchtime  we had been through six pairs of pants - who pees/poos that much in a morning??? This has generally been the chat this morning:
Me; "Do you need the toilet"
Youngest, shaking head; "No, no mummy!"
Me, several times after asking if he needs the toilet; "Have you peed?"
Youngest, with wet patch, sitting in a pool of pee; "No, no, not peed."
Me; "Where do pees go?"
Youngest; "In the potty."
Me, mopping floor; "Why did you pee on the floor then?"
Youngest, in compete denial; "Not me mummy"

Where do you go from here? Flat out denial. Can't even be bribed with a "sticky lolly". Oldest finds it hilarious. Have binned a pair of pants. Sorry environment but nothing is worth that clean up job!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment