Friday 24 May 2013

Bingo wings and a Rant

Hi, I am starting with my rant first. Why oh why do advertisers think it is ok to target little children with their ads for plastic rubbish? I am actually fed up with seeing all the trash on tv and filling little minds with the idea that they simply must have x,y or z to make them happy. I am not turning on kids channels with advertising any more. My daughter has declared that she simply must have a blanket that doubles up as a puppet(?!??!!!). What is she planning to do? Practice ventriloquism when in bed at night? I also don't like the "happiness comes in a box" McDonalds ad - I think it's a bit sinister!

Rant over, bingo wing update! I have completed the Tracy Anderson DVD twice so far this week. If I can do it again tomorrow that will be three times in a week which is ok but not as good as I would have liked. Tracy suggests doing it six times a week along with her cardio dance workout six times. She is obviously not a mother from Glasgow or else just doesn't go to bed! It is horrible but I already feel a bit better as I am "re-engineering my muscular structure" according to old Trace. There is a standing abs section which makes me feel like I am at the Shed (Glasgow nightclub) slightly worse for wear and throwing some shapes. I don't look elegant. Food wise I was doing well until last night when I had a Dairymilk shaped epic fail! Never mind! It is a bank holiday after all. I am sitting with a glass of wine at the moment. What would Tracy Anderson say???

Hope you all have a fabulous bank holiday.

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment