Friday 17 May 2013

# I'm losing my mind!

I recently joined Twitter. I don't have any followers - I merely wanted to follow some celebs. It is as unintellectual as that! The hash tag is big on Twitter. I don't actually really know its full correct use in the English language but on Twitter you can use it for anything. The only problem is that this little thing is infiltrating my brain. I am now thinking in hash tags!!! Here are some examples:

- When taking my sleep rollers out I was left with giant hair. First thought was #haircouldreachthemoon.

- I could hear my kids fighting. First thought was #siblingwar.

- My cat went missing and I was walking the streets looking for her. My head was saying #scanningforroadkill. Thankfully the cat returned safe and well.

I need it to stop! I am worried that my children are going to reach a certain age and start speaking in hash tags. I look back fondly on the days when the only means of communication, apart from good old fashioned chatting or post, was the phone in the hall. It wasn't even portable. Perhaps I should return to this in my house #fuddyduddymumma.

Vic x


No comments:

Post a Comment