Monday 13 May 2013

Things I would like to ban from my house!

It's manic Monday again and as I am rushing around tiding I am realising that there are a few things which would make my life easier if banned from my house:

1. Cheerios
When I sleep a little Cheerio army march around my house and snuggle into random places just to annoy me. My husband once found Cheerios in his shoes. How on earth do Cheerios get into your shoes???

2. Weetabix
Still with the cereal family, the Weetabix I buy seems to be infused with "Hard as Nails". Turn my back on it for a minute and it forms little Weetabix gargoyles all over the floor and high chair. They don't want to come off either!

3. Pop up books
I put this on the list with a heavy heart as pop up books are lovely - until my children get over enthusiastic with them. We now are the proud owners of books such as "Ready to Rock Mr Decapitated Crock".  Book ripping is a big crime in my house.

4. Stickers
Self explanatory!

5. Glass Doors
As I am cleaning one side my son is kissing the other side. It is a pointless exercise.

I am sure there are a million other things which should be banned. What would you ban from your house?

Vic x

2 comments:

  1. Children. My house used to be clean before I had 'em. Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite extreme but it would solve the problem :) You would miss their little sticky faces though x

    ReplyDelete