Friday 10 May 2013

What would Beyonce do?

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. Your comments are much appreciated and I have now come out from under the bed! After hitting the "share link" button yesterday I did experience mild panic and had a few hot flushes but thankfully that has subsided (a bit)!

It is quite hard to put yourself out there. Over the past few weeks I have been seeing subliminal signs everywhere that I should write a blog if I want to and get over the whole shyness part. This was compounded when I read the back page of this month's Glamour magazine. I hadn't bought it for a long time as my magazine addiction was getting out of hand and I had to go cold turkey on them. It is only £1 this month so I made a sneaky purchase while at the supermarket.  On the back page there is an article entitled "What would Beyonce do?". I love it! This may be my new mantra in life. If Beyonce wanted to write a blog she would tease her hair as high as possible and damn well get typing - possibly in sequins! I am going to do the same.

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment