Saturday 11 May 2013

Smitten Saturday

Today I am taking part in Glasgow Mummy's Smitten Saturday. A kind of show and tell for something you are loving this week. You can find a link to Glasgow Mummy's blog at the side of the page.

As I previously reported the sun came out this week and I was the colour of rice pudding. I have resolved this with the purchase of Bobbi Brown's Sunless Self Tanner for face and body. This is hands down the best fake tan I have ever used as I am now neither streaky nor the colour of a fence.

I have previously not really been that into the Bobbi Brown range as I thought it was a bit "beige". Anyone that knows me knows that I like a statement lip so I thought it wasn't for me. I like a bold lip so much that I nearly called this blog "Lipstick Vic". On reflection, however, I thought this sounded slightly wrong on some levels and I didn't want to disappoint any dirty wee googlers out there with a misleading title!

Back to Bobbi Brown - I will definitely be trying out more of her products when pennies allow.

2 comments:

  1. PPS love the image...they look so happy running along that path! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in :-)

    I will definitely give that a shot. I'm useless with fake tan.

    Sxx

    ReplyDelete